Can we use pulp as firewood?

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Can you also remove the ability to eat seeds. Since it does absolutely nothing for you, make it impossible to eat them. This will prevent you from accidentally eating them (Which happened when a friend accidentally ate the 5 huckleberries seeds now we are still trying to get 5 again to get the cooking book) And with that being said, I think seed drop chance should be doubled minimum when harvesting anything.

On the skill selection, "Slightly increase speed in low activity area" "Slightly increase speed in high activity area" Why not explain what kind of activity? Players, other Animals, production? More description would be better.

On specialties display, add option for "Hide maxed specialties" so i can have all progressing ones still displayed?

I think growing conditions might be broken. I have had many areas of plants that I harvest randomly turn grey when I revisit. I assume since the plant spawned in that area it would have adequate soil conditions and water etc but they die off. Gets very frustrating.

Wheelbarrel holds stack of 10 dirt, stockpile only holds 5. Could you change stockpile to 10 or even 20 to be like stone and logs etc.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can you also remove the ability to eat seeds. Since it does absolutely nothing for you, make it impossible to eat them. This will prevent you from accidentally eating them (Which happened when a friend accidentally ate the 5 huckleberries seeds now we are still trying to get 5 again to get the cooking book) And with that being said, I think seed drop chance should be doubled minimum when harvesting anything.

That should be in Update 9.0.

On the skill selection, "Slightly increase speed in low activity area" "Slightly increase speed in high activity area" Why not explain what kind of activity? Players, other Animals, production? More description would be better.

Any activity of players: Walking, Crafting, Driving, Mining. That's exactly whats written there.

On specialties display, add option for "Hide maxed specialties" so i can have all progressing ones still displayed?

Good idea, i'll redirect that to the developers.

I think growing conditions might be broken. I have had many areas of plants that I harvest randomly turn grey when I revisit. I assume since the plant spawned in that area it would have adequate soil conditions and water etc but they die off. Gets very frustrating.

Farming is due for a larger rework in a later major patch, hence we're not touching that at the moment.

Wheelbarrel holds stack of 10 dirt, stockpile only holds 5. Could you change stockpile to 10 or even 20 to be like stone and logs etc.

As with tailings that is intended for game balance purposes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!