Using ECO in school - Looking for interview partners

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hello everyone,
    I am looking for pupils and students aged 10 to 19 who would potentially be interested in giving a short and anonymous interview (audio only, 10 - 20 minutes) about their experience with ECO. The interview will be used (in written form) for the project "DiSpielGeo" by the University of Cologne in Germany. You can find a link to our official website down below. We are looking for both English and German participants.

What is the research about?
    The first step was to find games that deal with contemporary geographic challenges including climate change, migration, city development and sustainable resource use. Now we are looking for players of these games who can tell us about their personal experience with gameplay aspects and also their perception of how these topics are represented. The main goal is to design an instructional manual on how to use games for geography lessons in school, and also on how to design new games that convey geographic knowledge.

How to contact us
    If this sounds interesting to you at all, feel free to leave a message here. You can also contact me on Steam - I will link my profile down below. As for the interview itself, we can use Discord or Skype, unless you have a different suggestion or preference.

Greetings,
    Rikku (Steam Name) - Student Assistant at the University of Cologne
    Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bcd123456

Our official Website:
    https://steamcommunity.com/linkfilter/?ur…spielgeo.de/en/

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Gamelab (22. Mai 2020 um 12:21)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!