Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • I would like a mod that will simplify setting up config files, like putting in the number of hours you want a day to be or how fast you want time to go and it sets up the config. It's been a bit of a pain trying to figure out what to set things at so everything will simulate as if time on the server is actually sped up and not just one or two factors.

Check this one https://eco.viper.wtf/

• I would like an Industrial Sized Elevator that would allow vehicles to enter it for a ride down or up, or at least a storage tab added to the elevator to use it to move goods up and down. Thanks in advance. I am trying to tweak the 2nd feature into the elevator personally but not having much luck.

EDIT ---
    (I am aware you can use a small cart on the elevator but they get glitchy and make it hard for 2 people to go up and down and just don't hold very much, so the solutions I am requesting would be a huge quality of life improvement for my mine. Thanks again)

• wie währe es mit slaps oder holztplanken und holzbretter (idealer weise senkrecht und waagrecht vielleicht auch diagonal zbs. für Dächer)
    how about slaps or wooden planks and wooden boards (ideally, vertical and horizontal maybe also diagonal zbs. for roofs)

• bitte, aktualisiert die Irony mod.. ich finde einfach keine anderen erze auf meiner karte. Nur eisen.. mit der Irony mod kann ich andere sachen umwandeln in die erze die ich brauch, bzw holz in kohle.

• More power to world leader!

I would like to see claim under Word's leader ownership (not his personal) which will be Property of the state

This must be provided by adding new World's leader land claim stake which can be used only by current world leader (crafted on Workbench)

Number of claims is unlimited and does not require land claim papers.

The point is to make more flexible instrument for planning roads, public buildings and other public stuff (I know that it can be done through Voting and Districts but it's not so flexible and obvious. Drawing district for road on minimap is nightmare and in the end you get it not where you want it).

What bothers me is that such meta entity as "World leader" can have claims.

• Is it possible to adjust all the 'blocks' to be able to be placed in your inventory rather then your hands? I know how to reduce the weight and increase their stack size, but i'm not sure how to flag them as 'items' to fit in your backpack rather then your hand.

• Is it possible to adjust all the 'blocks' to be able to be placed in your inventory rather then your hands? I know how to reduce the weight and increase their stack size, but i'm not sure how to flag them as 'items' to fit in your backpack rather then your hand.

I don't think that can be done, but I'm not a modder myself just saying what i see that can be done or not.

• New mod suggestion: A new, more advanced Crane (more difficult to craft), that is mobile, similar to how the excavator works. Furthermore, it would have a longer reach for massive projects (the vanilla crane is only for big projects, but cant handle massive projects). Extra slots to hold more then 1 type of block. Finally, the ability to mass-pick up blocks.

I'm aware that some of these may be impossible, but i'd be happy if just 1 or 2 of these ideas is possible.

• Another mod i'd like to see is most likely much more difficult, but i'm the type of guy who likes mobile bases (Thank you Ark!), so my idea is to create an 18-wheeler truck with a flatbed trailer connected to it that allows you to build on it. With this, we can use whatever blocks we want on the trailer, we can build houses, work stations, storage containers, etc. Basically, a mobile base. Of course, the mod would have to consist of the truck itself, and multiple trailer sizes to craft. The bigger the trailer, the more expensive to craft.

• I can't find anything similar, so I'll post my suggestion.
    Is it possible to add wear to vehicles (such as for hand tools)? Now, when a vehicle is built it will run forever without any damage. My suggestion to add a requirement to repair vehicles from time to time that depends on its usage.

• WAREHOUSES!
    I have the idea of adjacent stockpiles, within a tier 1+ Room, all get linked together (with a limit respective to the room tier, e.g Tier 1 only four linked per room, Tier 2 8, Tier 3 16 for example, though difficult maybe even with a required space available).

The storage GUI hides the individual stockpiles, replacing them with one large unified stockroom.
    This would greatly improve storefronts etc, as long as any stockpile is within 10m the store (or workstation etc) can access the entire storage.
    That would allow uncluttered storefronts with all stock hidden away from the road.

I really want to look into making this a thing, but I've never modded before and I can only find making new objects when I want to add functionality to existing stockpiles.

this can only be done by using the admin command /creative but this also gives you all skills at max level

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!