Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Is there a mod that increases the stack size of like torches? I would like to be able to craft up a stack of them and drop them in the torch stand because I am always working non stop and darkness in a mine shaft is brutal lol.

Edit: Nvm just realized I have been able to make Stone Brazier's for a while, now i found me a good coal supply makes the torches obsolete I guess. Admin you may delete my post if you like please.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Violation (17. Juli 2018 um 21:26)

• Something to sell Skillpoints to a shop or something else - Maybe a Shop only Admins can set

Funny you say that cause there is already a mod that supports this, I have made the tokens which can be crafted with skillpoints and tokens are tradable. right clicking a token will yield skillpoints.

Check out Clay's Toolkit

• Funny you say that cause there is already a mod that supports this, I have made the tokens which can be crafted with skillpoints and tokens are tradable. right clicking a token will yield skillpoints.

Check out Clay's Toolkit

Yeah, I talked to the guy who requested it and it seemed like he wants a stand-alone mod where he able to configure all kinds of other things regarding this. ClayTk is definitely doing some of the stuff he requested but of course your system fulfills the request mentioned here in this thread ^^

• Yeah, I talked to the guy who requested it and it seemed like he wants a stand-alone mod where he able to configure all kinds of other things regarding this. ClayTk is definitely doing some of the stuff he requested but of course your system fulfills the request mentioned here in this thread ^^

On a side note for the requested part only, you can install just claystk-base.dll which has tokens within it, claystk-exchange.dll will allow you to exchange the skillpoints into tokens. :)

• i would like to see some more heavy equipment like a haul truck, forklift with pallets you can pick up, a dozer that can push loose rock or dirt, and a loader for loading haul trucks and stacking piles or stone or dirt

• Mods that put in items for the season that it is, "christmas stuff for december, halloween stuff in october, etc etc." i mean make the mod for every seasonal thing and we can add them in game/make them when the season comes out, skeleton for halloween, with bat decorations, etc etc

• A helmet with the option to carry a torch for you. It would be awesome to see where your friends are playing because of their little light in the distance.
    The helmet would be just a simple helm made from wood+torch in the first tier, as you proceed higher in the game there are different helmets for different skills. For example:
    - A protective logging helmet that fits well with the chainsaw and maybe gives a small bonus next to the light, like highlighting trees that give a high amount of logs.
    - The mining helmet could highlight certain veins of ore.
    - A gathering or farming helmet that shows you certain animals/plants/soil content (integrated soil sampler at high levels)

• a mod to make water realistic, for example if you built a wall on a river the other side of the water levels should shrink.
    also add a way so a machine wont have to be in the same room but in the same building so you don't need to have tons of the same machine in each room

• I would like a mod that will simplify setting up config files, like putting in the number of hours you want a day to be or how fast you want time to go and it sets up the config. It's been a bit of a pain trying to figure out what to set things at so everything will simulate as if time on the server is actually sped up and not just one or two factors.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!