BetterMining [Asphalt MDK]

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Kirthos submitted a new resource:

[plain]BetterMining[/plain] - [plain]More skills in mining profession[/plain]

Read more about this resource...

• Thanks for the update. V1.1 doesn't work with your logging mod anymore though.

[ICODE]--BEGIN DUMP--
    Dump Time
    03/22/2018 09:43:25

Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in SkillsUtil at 11: The namespace 'Kirthos.Mods' already contains a definition for 'SkillsUtil' (CS0101)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(ManualResetEvent doneEvent)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPlugin(Type pluginType, Object[] p)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor()
    at Eco.Server.Startup.Start(String[] args)
    at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

Inner Exception
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Exception: Error in SkillsUtil at 11: The namespace 'Kirthos.Mods' already contains a definition for 'SkillsUtil' (CS0101)

at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.HandleCompilerError(CompilerResults results)
    at Eco.ModKit.RuntimeCompiler.LoadOrCompileMods()
    at Eco.ModKit.ModKitPlugin..ctor(ManualResetEvent doneEvent)
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
    at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes)
    at System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Object[] args)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager.AddPlugin(Type pluginType, Object[] p)
    at Eco.Server.PluginManager..ctor()
    at Eco.Server.Startup.Start(String[] args)
    at Eco.Server.MainClass.Main(String[] args)

--END DUMP--
    [/ICODE]

EDIT: Deleting the SkillsUtil.cs from either folder fixes the problem.

• Yes...
    I use the same file in the 2 mods and forget that can be a problem if you install the 2 mod simultaneously.
    I will push a update for the 2 mods to fix that.

• Kirthos updated [plain]BetterMining[/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Vesion 1.1.1: Very small update[/plain]

Zitat

Just a new version that organise the files in the mods folder so you can have this mod and my other mod Better Logging Profession simultaneously.
    And added a new version number for very small update that not change the mod in game.

Read the rest of this update entry...

[plain]Version 1.2: Icon fix[/plain]

Zitat

Seems that some people don't have the skill icon, I think this is caused by the scene name when I've built the modkit.
    I renamed the scene and updated the modkit so normally no icon problems anymore.

Ps: Thanks Auron for testing it and reporting the problem

[plain]Version 1.3: New skill and 0.7.3.0[/plain]

• where do I find that the log?
    When I am in the game and right click he does not record anything. Even if I am breaking down something, for example, it still happens where I have to hit it again because the skill does not work. :(

• I'm using it on 7.3.1, but I'm finding I have to pick up a piece of rock for it to gather the stuff around me. Also using Clays Toolkit and Better Logging in conjunction with it.

Edit: Works fine now, not sure what was up with it.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Arigas (1. April 2018 um 04:13)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!