BetterMining [Asphalt MDK]

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • I've come upon an issue (though it may just be my misunderstanding of instructions), but your mods, including this one, haven't been working. I've got the latest, and have tried every which way of putting them in the server/mods folder. Just dropping them in server/mods, putting them in the mods/kirthosmods folder. But neither have worked. Am I missing something? (I've also downloaded asphalt, and just dropped it into server/mods, like they said.)

• Is it just me or has any one else "when trying to download it" the file downloads but when you try to open it it says "the file is not supported, if you downloaded this file please download again" it says it for all the new better skill sets "better mining, better woodcutting, better farming etc"

• Hi Kirthos,

I'm using a few of your mods (mining, logging, big shovel, etc) in conjunction with the Carry More mod. Is there a way to make the pickup amount when right clicking with the pickaxe match the amount that my player can carry?

For example, I'm using the 5x carry mod, so I can carry 100 stone. However when I right click with the pickaxe, with 5 points in pickup amount, I can still only pickup 20.

Same issue with the Big Shovel Mod, it only carries 10.

Thanks!

• For example, I'm using the 5x carry mod, so I can carry 100 stone. However when I right click with the pickaxe, with 5 points in pickup amount, I can still only pickup 20.

You can edit the config file
    Mods/KirthosMods/BetterMining/config.json
    There is a line where you can set how many stone each level can carry.
    By default it's 4, cause there is 5 levels
    With x5 carry set it to 20 instead of 4.

Same issue with the Big Shovel Mod, it only carries 10.

The stack the big shovel can carry is based on the max stack of the dirt. So it's supposed to work without problem.

• Hello, the Mining pickup and range isn't working. I have installed the lastest version of this and modkit. im running 7.7.2 server. the mod does show up in the skill tree, i applied sp to it and tested, didn't work. please help.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Tiredman72 (26. Oktober 2018 um 17:14)

• kann ich vielleicht auch auf deutsch schreiben?

I use the bot in single player mode. if I start the game with the mod comes this error message. Without the mod it works. But without the mod, the game is not fun

• Kirthos updated [plain]BetterMining [Asphalt MDK][/plain] with a new update entry:

[plain]Eco 8.0[/plain]

Zitat

Hello everyone
    Thanks you all for asking me to update this mod for 8.0.
    But if you already played 8.0 I think you saw it, some idea from this mods are directly inside the vanilla game now.
    I originally made this mods cause after played the game I was seeing no one was taking the mining specialty now with the new system I think the problem is solved (maybe i'm wrong).
    Because of that, I am not sure if I will update this mod for 8.0.
    If you have idea for the mod. I will be glad to hear them =D...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• the only problem is that i chose the wrong skill when mining and don't come back now. You can't take back skills in the new version anymore.

• Hello everyone, if someone is still interested i found a workaround for the problem of the big rubble if you choose the Sweeping Hands Talent at Level 6 for the pickup Range. I modified the files in Mods/Autogen/Rubble to be able to pickup even those big Rubble who will show as green now to pickup and get you 2 of the stones/ores like 2 smaller rubbles. Now for the ppl wondering if you already choose Luckybreak and want Sweeping Hands too for pickup i suggest taking the NidToolBox mod which can reset you the mining spec and let you level up again with commands.
    For short you only need Sweeping Hands Talent at level 6 with this as big Rubbles can be looted too!
    PS: If you want higher pickup range go to Mods/Benefits/SweepingHands and change the number on this line:
    public readonly int PickUpRange = 4;

I'm not a modder and this took me some time to understand how to get it running so if there is a easier way i'm up to suggestions ;)

Edit: For the modders out there the lines i removed are such as:
    [BecomesRubble(typeof(SandstoneRubbleSet1Chunk3Split1Object), typeof(SandstoneRubbleSet1Chunk3Split2Object))]

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!