Connection Timed out issue

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi, since yesterday I tired to play online on some servers of Eco but i encountered some issues.
    Only in multiplayer and only on ECO I keep being disconnected from the servers leaving me the "Connection Timed Out" error. I am disconnected every 3 minutes or so.

My internet connection is provided by optical fibre and players having the same internet provider do not have this issue. I am playing on servers in west europe while I play from France.

We checked and the ports 3000 and 3001 are open, I can connect the servers but every 3 minutes or so I get disconnected. (The red disconection logo shows up seconds before)

I attatched two of the logs that came up when I got disconnected. Also I don't know if this will help but my computer is powerful enough and I have no FPS problems.
    I have no connection issues on other apps.

Hopefully you can help me out,
    Best regards,
    Ninaru

• Could both of you please post your PC specs and operating system and trying to start Eco without Steam via the client and login with a SLG account? If you don't have a SLG account yet, you can create one and link your steam account to have access to Eco there as well.

• Oh, with Nitrado that's a known issue caused by Nitrados network, nothing we could do there.
    They also aren't helpful and afaik weren't able or didnt want to resolve the issues for their customers in all cases i had before.
    I'd recommend changing the hoster.

@Ninaru Is your case also related to Nitrado or is it a local world?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!