Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi,

Really love the the concept of this game, but I have noticed more and more schools are investing in ipads instead of computers for elementary aged students as they are cheaper and provide all they need for computer-based curriculum. Do you have an plans, once you are finished with the windows version, to port it to iOS like minecraft did with their PE version? I know that's a whole new can of worms, but I think it might be easier for schools to merge ECO into their current curriculum if they had a mobile option.

I suggested this to my kids teacher and that was the only drawback for her. She would really like to integrate it into her classroom as they cover all of the topics you do in your game, but unfortunately only have access to ipads.

Thanks in advanced!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!