Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • Hi,

i'm a new player on Eco it's a fantastic game for adultminecrafter mwahaha but i've a questions :

You have put a farmer's job without animals (cows , pigs , chickens ) where are they?
    On minimap I see a precipitation option but there's no weather he is in a futur update ?

For the other (boat , train etc) i've see the features futures and I approve =D

=To Punish and Enslave= Owner of a Ford Mustang Barricade Transformers "Homemade" project
    FB=> Barricade France

• The farmer specialization revolves around crops, there are no farm animals in the game currently. The rainfall is just one of the contributing factors to the soil moisture. Some crops require more moisture whilst others do not. There is no "active" rainfall in the game. If you would like to read more about Farming i suggest the agriculture page of the Eco Wiki.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Dennis (30. Januar 2020 um 21:47)

• Okay cool =)

something also planned for tailing? because it is a real misery to play with that until Haut fournault, it breaks the pleasure of playing blacksmith.

I play with family and friends there are six of us and it's just not possible to have to dig so much to bury everything

=To Punish and Enslave= Owner of a Ford Mustang Barricade Transformers "Homemade" project
    FB=> Barricade France

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!