Trash Cans and Ethanol

Due to human (non-bot) spam the first contribution of a user has to be reviewed and activated manually, all further contributions do not require this.
As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
  • I'd like to create a trash can item that destroys anything put into it, but creates a small amount of ground pollution at it's location in exchange, maybe based on some aspect of the item's values, also possibly a compost heap that does similar for organic items, but either can craft fertilizers, or slowly reduces ground pollution/increases fertility around it?

Secondly, I'd like to create an ethanol object based on biodiesel, and I want to make sure I cover all my bases.

So far I have copied and rename biodiesel.cs to ethanol.cs and changed the recipe inside to call for corn instead of tallow. Will I need to change all instances of the word "Biodiesel" to "Ethanol" (as well as add my new fuel type to the vehicle/factory's lists of fuels)?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!