• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
  • ATTENTION: Please note that you download and use the files offered here at your own risk.
    Strange Loop Games does not offer support for modded clients, such issues should be brought up to the respective mod authors.
    Please keep in mind that modders create their mods in their free time and offer them to you for free. Be nice to them. Disrespectfulness wil not be tolerated.
Elixr Mods

8.3.X 8.2.X Elixr Mods V1.5.1

No permission to download
All Mods run best now. Thanks for updating. Some icons are missing, but all is working fine. Thank you for these great Modpacks :)
Kye
Kye
im glad everything is working! (aside from the few icons >.<) Thank you for your feedback! :D
Kye worked with me fix a file to where it work with Linux based hosts! Mod works great!
Kye
Kye
glad i could help get it working!
Only 3 stars, because only placeholders are shown. At this time optical not useable as a mod. But the idea is great. I hope it will be fixed soon, so it is usable. Then I will put it on my server and show it.
Kye
Kye
Hi there!

Sorry i thought i had responded,
i have had this report before, but only from a mac user, for some reason mac's don't seem to like the unity files very much,

are you using mac or pc?
Really enjoy this modpack, custodian is a very cool person too! :)
Awesome Modpack. Frequent Updates. Perefect <3
Top Bottom