• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
  • ATTENTION: Please note that you download and use the files offered here at your own risk.
    Strange Loop Games does not offer support for modded clients, such issues should be brought up to the respective mod authors.
    Please keep in mind that modders create their mods in their free time and offer them to you for free. Be nice to them. Disrespectfulness wil not be tolerated.
Carry More ++

8.3.X Carry More ++ 1.0.0

No permission to download
Since Carry More Mod hasn't been update, I have made a more update carry mod.

About The Mod:
This mod will allow you to carry x2 of every item. If the item doesn't have a stack size it will decreased the weight of it so you can hold more. I will add support for some of the mods that add items to the game later in the future. Backpacks can also hold more with this mod.

Additional info:
This mod changes all the original file in the paths below

Mods/AutoGen/Block
Mods/AutoGen/Clothing
Mods/AutoGen/Fertilizer
Mods/AutoGen/Item
Mods/AutoGen/Tool
Mods/AutoGen/Vehicle
Mods/Items
Mods/Player

Hope you enjoy!!!

Note:
I am the original creator of the Carry More Mod and I have since gave that mod to Wise. I have seen that the mods hasn't been updated and I have recently got interested in playing Eco again and decided to make this mod. I use this mod on my public server and do all testing there.
Author
IGSApex
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Top Bottom