• The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
  • ATTENTION: Please note that you download and use the files offered here at your own risk.
    Strange Loop Games does not offer support for modded clients, such issues should be brought up to the respective mod authors.
    Please keep in mind that modders create their mods in their free time and offer them to you for free. Be nice to them. Disrespectfulness wil not be tolerated.
Better Barrel Recipes

8.3.X Better Barrel Recipes 3.1

No permission to download
The mod now works with the newest Eco Version of 8.3.X! I also removed the two different versions and just made one version out of it.
The mod still has the Core Version and the Extra Version but now works for the newest Version for Eco
Since technically you don't loose a barrel for refueling your vehicle I added to the Gasoline recipe that you get a barrel back. When refueling your vehicle in real life you also don't lose the barrel.

For Everyone who wants just the Epoxy, Plastic and Synthetic Rubber Recipes I added the Core Version.
For Everyone who wants the new Epoxy, Plastic,Synthetic Rubber and the Gasoline Recipes I added the Extra Version.

CraftingRecepiesV1_1.png
Top Bottom