The move of Eco-Mods.com has taken place and the merge of our old officials forums is currently ongoing, read more here.
ATTENTION: Please note that you download and use the files offered here at your own risk. Strange Loop Games does not offer support for modded clients, such issues should be brought up to the respective mod authors.
Please keep in mind that modders create their mods in their free time and offer them to you for free. Be nice to them. Disrespectfulness wil not be tolerated.
Hello everyone, a quick rundown on what has changed in this version is as follows:
• The Planter , a place-able decoration made at the kiln, is now required to make all the potted plants.
• Room category for plants have been changed to "Garden"
• Room category for flower-stands have been changed to "Decoration"
• Plant and flower-stand Housing-values have been raised to 2.0
• Plants are now built at the farming table and requires Hewing for efficiency
• Statues have been added under the "Decoration" category which are build-able at the masonry table
• A Golden Dragon statue is now craft-able at the anvil
Hello Everyone, sorry I have been away for so long but I have returned to Eco and I have am rebuilding my mods from the ground up. Currently this mod features two flower stands and five fake plants all under the "Gardening" room category. If anyone has any suggestions or you notice any bugs in my mod please send me a message with your thoughts and I will take them into consideration.
*Switched Crafting Station From The Workbench To The Farmers Table. (Magland Request)
*Switched Housing Value Type To "Decoration"
*Switched "House Plants" Names (Thank You Kobalt For The Plant Names)