As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
This mod is a first simple implementation of the Minecraft Plugin WorldEdit.
If you don't know WorldEdit checkout the first minute of this video:
Currently this mod supports the following commands with some basic parameters:
- [ICODE]//wand[/ICODE] Gives you the World Edit selection tool (left and right click to select an area).
- [ICODE]//rmwand[/ICODE] Remove wand
- [ICODE]//set <block>[/ICODE] Set the selection to the desired blocktype.
- [ICODE]//replace <replaceBlock> <desiredBlock>[/ICODE] Lets you replace a specific block of a selection with a desired block.
- [ICODE]//replace <desiredBlock>[/ICODE] Replace everything except air with desired block
- [ICODE]//walls[/ICODE] Creates a wall inside the selection.
- [ICODE]//expand <amount> <direction>[/ICODE] Resizes the selection in the direction where you are looking at
- [ICODE]//contract <amount> <direction>[/ICODE] opposite of expand
- [ICODE]//shift <amount> <direction>[/ICODE] move selection
- [ICODE]//move <amount> <direction>[/ICODE] move blocks in selection
- [ICODE]//up <amount>[/ICODE] Teleports you up in the air.
- [ICODE]//stack <amount> <direction>[/ICODE] "Stacks" the current selection
- [ICODE]//copy[/ICODE] Copies a selection.
- [ICODE]//paste[/ICODE] Pastes a copied selection from clipboard.
- [ICODE]//rotate <degree>[/ICODE] Rotate the clipboard
- [ICODE]//undo[/ICODE] Revert the last command
- [ICODE]//import <name>[/ICODE] Import a schematic file into clipboard
- [ICODE]//export <name>[/ICODE] Export the clipboard into a file
- [ICODE]//distr[/ICODE] Show information about current selection
If you need more information about the original plugin checkout the Minecraft Wiki:
Please leave comments and feedback here
Great tool - well done! Just one thing - it doesn't always seem to rotate the blocks (stairs, walls, signs etc for eg) benches when you rotate the selection which limits use with rotate. Also a couple of suggestions: 1. Add a vertical auto-select ie select pos 1,2 on the ground and the tool will scan up and down for non natural (dirt, rock water etc) blocks and include them. 2. Add a option to ignore non building items (lights, benches and other placed items etc) so that it becomes easy to take a schematic of a building without its contents (especially if a vertical auto-select is added)