As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
Clean Server module
for NidToolbox Light
requries nid-core module available here
Reporting, maintenance and cleaning little service for your world.
Clean Server module functionality:
- Generates detailed report about different kind of rubble present on your server, so you can assess the situation and impact on performance quickly.
- Allows removal of rubble on per type basis.
- Easy to use and very light on system.
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires nid-core module, available in the main forum thread: here
How to install:
- Unpack .zip archive
- Copy nid-cleanserver.dll to Mods\NidToolbox\Modules
Displays information about all commands contained within this module.
Prepares a detailed report about different kind of rubble on the server.
Removes all kinds of debris.
Removes mining rubble present on the server.
Removes tree related debris: fallen trees, branches, stumps.
- Compatibility patch with EM Framework 3.1.0
- Requires EM Framework 3.1.0
- Added command clear-alldebris, this command will clear both mining rubble and tree debris.
- Migrated project to Net5.
- Compatibility patch with Eco game version 9.4.
- Upgraded to full-fledged NidModule instead of a command snap-in;
- Added requirement for nid-core module enforcement. If the module is not found or in wrong version, it will be reported to the server owner, instead of showing default net cryptic error message;
- Migrated project to NetStandard 2.1.