As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
Clean Server module
for NidToolbox Light
requries nid-core module available here
Reporting, maintenance and cleaning little service for your world.
Support is provided as well as suggestions are accepted on my Discord here
Clean Server module functionality:
- Generates detailed report about different kind of rubble present on your server, so you can assess the situation and impact on performance quickly.
- Set up automatic cleaning, either periodic - every X minutes, or at specific hours. Needs to be enabled.
- Allows removal of rubble on per type basis.
- Easy to use and very light on system.
Config files are located at Configs\Mods\NidToolbox\ServerCleaner.json
"Info1": "NidToolbox Light: Server Cleaner Settings.", "Info2": "------------------------------------------", "CleanPeriodically": false, "CleanEveryMinutes": 1440.0, "CleanAtScheduledTime": false, "ScheduledTime": [ "10:00", "18:00" ], "CleanMiningRubble": true, "CleanTreeDebris": true, "CleanFallenTrees": true, "ReportInConsole": true, "ReportInLog": true, "BlackListed": false
CleanPeriodically - enables or disables the periodic (timer based) cleanup. It uses CleanEveryMinutes setting.
CleanEveryMinutes - sets minutes value that is used when CleanPeriodically is set to enabled.
CleanAtScheduledTime - enables or disables automatic cleanup at scheduled hours. Uses ScheduledTime list of hours.
ScheduledTime - list of hours in 24h clock format (example: 15:15) that are used when CleanAtScheduledTime is enabled.
CleanMiningRubble - when enabled, automatic cleaner will remove mining rubble.
CleanTreeDebris - when enabled, automatic cleaner will remove tree debris.
CleanFallenTrees - when enabled, automatic cleaner will remove fallen trees and stumps.
ReportInConsole - automatic cleaner info is posted to console, when this setting is enabled.
ReportInLog - automatic cleaner info is logged, when this setting is enabled.
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires nid-core module, available in the main forum thread: here
How to install:
- Unpack .zip archive
- Copy nid-cleanserver.dll to Mods\NidToolbox\Modules
Displays information about all commands contained within this module.
Prepares a detailed report about different kind of rubble on the server.
Removes all kinds of debris.
Removes mining rubble present on the server.
Removes tree debris - fallen branches.
Removes fallen trees and stumps.
Check when next periodic clean will happen.
Lists all hours for scheduled cleaner and time left to trigger.
Enables or disables periodic server clean.
Enables or disabled specific hours clean.
Select what should be removed by automatic cleaners - if enabled.
/clear-config bool clearTreeDebris, bool clearMiningRubble
/clear-config true, true
Configures reporting in console and log.
/clear-logger bool reportInConsole, bool reportInLog
/clear-logger true, true
Add specific hour to scheduled cleaner. Accepts strings of 5 characters long separated with colon, in 24h format example: 14:34
/clear-addHour string time
Remove specific hour to scheduled cleaner.
/clear-DelHour string time
Set timer for periodic clean - in minutes. When Periodic clean is enabled, this will run the cleaner every X minutes set in here.
/clear-SetTimer float timer
Reloads module configuration from the file. Please take into account that reloading the config file also resets your clean timer (periodic clean task).
- clear-SchedWhen and clear-TimerWhen will organize the list of events from the closest in time to the most distant.
- Adds now required TimeSpan TimeLeft to INidSchedulable which this module uses.
- Requires nid-Core version 1.5.5
- Added ability to clean Tree Debris (branches) and Fallen Trees separately.
- Added new command to Clear Fallen Trees.
- Added new command to display time remaining till next periodic clean.
- Added new command to display all hours and time left until their next execution in Scheduled Cleaner.
- Added ability to clean server automatically, either at specific intervals or specified hours.
* (RC.2) Module output filename updated to match namespace.
* Module updated to Eco 9.5.0
* REQUIRES: EM-Framework 3.2.0-RC.3 or higher.
- Compatibility patch with EM Framework 3.1.0
- Requires EM Framework 3.1.0
- Added command clear-alldebris, this command will clear both mining rubble and tree debris.
- Migrated project to Net5.
- Compatibility patch with Eco game version 9.4.
- Upgraded to full-fledged NidModule instead of a command snap-in;
- Added requirement for nid-core module enforcement. If the module is not found or in wrong version, it will be reported to the server owner, instead of showing default net cryptic error message;
- Migrated project to NetStandard 2.1.