As long as a user does not have at least one reviewed and activated contribution, the user is unable to edit his profile, set a avatar, title picture or a signature.
Clean Server module
for NidToolbox Light
requries nid-core module available here
Reporting, maintenance and cleaning little service for your world.
Clean Server module functionality:
- Generates detailed report about different kind of rubble present on your server, so you can assess the situation and impact on performance quickly.
- Allows removal of rubble on per type basis.
- Easy to use and very light on system.
As any module of NidToolbox set, it requires nid-core module, available in the main forum thread: here
Displays information about all commands contained within this module.
Prepares a detailed report about different kind of rubble on the server.
Removes mining rubble present on the server.
Removes tree related debris: fallen trees, branches, stumps.
- 8.99 kB
- 232 Downloads
- Upgraded to full-fledged NidModule instead of a command snap-in;
- Added requirement for nid-core module enforcement. If the module is not found or in wrong version, it will be reported to the server owner, instead of showing default net cryptic error message;
- Migrated project to NetStandard 2.1.
- 8.2 kB
- 133 Downloads